Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thing 23 - Final Thoughts

I now know more than I did before. Summmer was a great time to spend time getting acquainted with different tools that Web2 has to offer. It was frustrating at times and I thought I was spending way too much time - but the experience was worthwhile.

In public schools we are limited on what sites the students can use. Anything that talks about social networking scares people. I think a blog would be a great tool for students to write. It would also be a great tool to discuss books. I realize that there is so much available for students to organize and put their ideas into a product. What is also great is most of this free. Thanks for the opportunity. I will be spreading the news.....

1 comment:

G.Toppe said...

Sharon,
Just thought I would comment on your blog. It is much more fun blogging when you know someone is reading it.
Gwen